Worried about your kids at the time of arriving home from school? Good news that you have an option to have a notification when they arrive home safely.
Love keyless door lock?
Or if you’re looking for vacation rental and worried about the security of your house, then you can bring in Schlage Z-Wave BE469 CAM 619, which is one of the best Schlage Connect lock for vacation rental!
This Connect smart door locks provide the best features that enhance the level of security and incorporate advanced technological outputs making the user’s life more convenient.
We have found both of the characteristics in Schlage Z-Wave.
Schlage BE469 supports Z-Wave technology that allows you to access the front door from anywhere and will provide all features that are included in Z-Wave technology.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Touch Screen keypad and lock cylinder on exterior and thumb turn interior. Door thickness range is 1.37 to 1.75 standard
- Stores up to 30 personalized user codes at a time
- Built in alarm with 3 alert settings. Battery Uses 4 AA alkaline batteries. Exterior Dimensions 3 x 5 x 1 inches. Interior Dimensions 3 x 8 x 2 inches
- Z wave technology connects to your home automation system and lets you lock or unlock your door remotely via the web or smartphone.Volts:6 V
- 1 Schlage Connect Review
Schlage Connect Review
Now, we should dive into the main topic for discussing the Schlage connect review
Home Access Anywhere In The World
Need to unlock the front door for a friend or a guest when you are away?
You can unlock the door for the guests standing in front of your house, from anywhere in the world via the smartphone or the web. And you can do the same thing for the pet sitter when your pets are needed to be fed.
While doing all these, you don’t even have to give them an access code or something like that. The control remains to you to unlock you anytime, please.
- Hands-free voice control requires Schlage Sense WiFi Adapter and Alexa device (sold individually)
- Free iOS and Android smartphone app lets you manage codes, set schedules and view usage history
- Lock and unlock from anywhere by pairing with the Schlage Sense WiFi Adapter (sold separately)
- Pair with Apple HomeKit devices to use with iOS and Siri voice control only
- Secure encryption.Keying: 5-pin tumbler, C keyway with one key
Active family-Keyless Convenience
Have your kids lost the keys? Schlage presents a feature that they will not let you lose the keys because they won’t have any keys in the first place, so what will they lose?
The keys are now old. Everyone is saying no to carrying traditional essentials and opting for going keyless.
With this smart lock, every single family member can have their own 4-digit code to access the door. It will not only wipe out the need for any keys, but will also let you monitor the home remotely.
Going for a ride? Now there is no need for you to carry a bulky keychain with you! And unlock the door, using your own code.
You can give your pet sitter a system for temporary use while you’re not at home. After returning home, you can delete or change the code.
As you’re being notified whenever someone comes in and goes there.
The important thing- should know that you’ll get a notification when people come and go. So, no need to worry about the unexpected entry with your absence.
Schlage and AirBnb
One thing AirBnb hosts worry about is the security of their house. But with Schlage’s AirBnb support, you can put that fret to rest.
Schlage, as always known well for its top-quality security features, should perform positively while connected with AirBnb.
You don’t know whether your guest is locking the door right every time he’s going out. But with Schlage Connect, you’ll know the current status of your lock. You’d know whether it is securely locked or left open accidentally by your guest. If the door is shut correctly, then you can close it via the Schlage app on your phone. You don’t need to call and inform your guest to do that. Nor do you have to run back to your home to lock it correctly.
Security is something that we think Schlage put most of their efforts into. And if you have got this to improve your home security, then we don’t believe you have mistaken.
Because this lock is that it has a built-in alarm technology! It has an automated alert system to prevent any type of forced entry.
First, you’re always being notified about standard listings.
Then you got the alarm that goes whenever an intruder tries to break-in.
This helps you take immediate action, whether that involves calling the police or rushing to your house that’s up to you.
All in all, security seems perfect!
We think Schlage has gone far to manage the security issue. They have kept many things in mind before designing the security features for this lock.
You don’t want anybody reading your passcodes by your fingerprints left on the lock screen. Schlage goes even to wipe out that possibility as well.
Schlage keypad is designed to be fingerprint-resistant, so after pressing the user code, nobody can detect it.
Thus, Schlage ensures maximum safety!
Grade-1 Higher Security Rating
We are not safety experts, to be honest. Without having a thorough knowledge of security systems, it is, in fact, quite difficult and useless to rate a product for its security.
Let’s hear out from the expert themselves what they have to say about this particular smart lock. Yes, Schlage BE469 is a certified ANSI Grade-1 Highest Residential Security system. This ensures that maximum security to your house!
Battery Low Indicator
The battery is a critical feature in any smart lock. It’s an issue that many smart lock manufacturers have struggled with quite a bit.
Let’s see what our Schlage Connect Review has to offer.
Use the backup key if your battery dies, to access.
Further, Schlage will alert you with a yellow light to which indicates that the battery is low, and it’s time to change it.
You should change the battery upon seeing the yellow light alert. If you delay and the cell dies, then you can use your backup key.
Click here to see the latest price on Amazon and read customer reviews
- Works with Alexa for voice control.
- Stores up to 30 user codes at a time.
- Support Z-Wave technology.
- Easy installation with a screwdriver.
- It allows you to control from anywhere.
- BHMA / ANSI Grade-1 certified.
- Works with an existing automation system.
- The battery doesn’t last for a long time.
- The extra cost for the voice command feature.